Grapefruit essential oil might surprise you on what it’s tops uses are! I loved the smell and kept diffusing it because of fresh scent but little did I know all the amazing properties grapefruit can help with. Come join us as we explore the top uses for Grapefruit Essential Oil.
TOP 10 USES FOR GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Weight loss- Add a few drops to water or capsule.
- Emotional Balance- Diffuse a few drops of Grapefruit for an invigorating aroma sure to uplift your mood. This is my personal favorite way to use this oil!
- Cellulite- Apply a few drops of Grapefruit oil to areas of concern. It will help break down and wash away fat.
- Disinfectant- Great for cleaning and gives everything a fresh citrus scent! Add a few drops to a rag with water and scrub!
- Addictions and Sugar Cravings- Diffuse aromatically or take in capsule.
- Oily Skin and Acne- Dilute grapefruit with coconut oil, or add grapefruit essential oil to face lotion and apply to areas of concern.
- Kidney Cleansing- Add to water to cleanse and improve function.
- Gallstones and Gallbladder Support- Take internally with Geranium in a capsule.
- Hangover- Take in a capsule to ease symptoms.
- Detoxification- Massage on soles of feet or add to drinking water.
TIPS FOR USING GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Grapefruit blends well with Basil, Peppermint, Rosemary
- Avoid direct sun or UV exposure for 12 hours after applying on the skin.
- Add Grapefruit to a scentless lotion or fractionated coconut oil to dilute.
Thank you for joining us as we explore the top uses for Grapefruit essential oil. If you have any questions about essential oils send us an email!
Ready to get started with essential oils? Click here to join in the fun!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.