*FCO- Fractionated Coconut Oil
Have you ever made your own roller blend?! If you haven’t, give it a try! It is super fun! This recipe is for 5mL roller bottles. I love this little size because they are great to take with you on the go, traveling, or give to friends!
If you want to make a larger roller like a 10mL size, just double the recipe!
Roller blends are awesome because when you are using Fractionated Coconut Oil with the Essential Oils they become diluted and are ready to use; as well as safe for kids.
Focus Roller Blend Recipe
- 5 Drops Peppermint
- 5 Drops Wild Orange
- Fill 1/2 way with Fractionated Coconut Oil
Add 5 drops Peppermint and 5 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil into a 5mL roller bottle. Then fill the 5mL bottle half way with Fractionated Coconut Oil. You will want to leave room in the bottle so that when you put the roller cap in the oil will not spill over. After all the oils are in the roller bottle, put in the roller ball, screw on the cap, and your are almost done! Add a sticker on the outside of the roller or on the cap so you know what the blend is!
Where to Buy Supplies
- ESSENTIAL OILS- We always recommend using certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils from doTERRA. If you are interested in getting started, click here.
- 5mL ROLLER BOTTLES- Amazon is a great place to buy the glass 5mL bottles. How cute are these colored ones?! I have bought these ones from Aroma Tools that worked great!
- LABELS- For the 5mL bottles I have used these 1.5 inch square sticker labels. If you have other labels lying around the house you can always cut and create your own. If you want to use the temple I have for these roller labels below, these are the labels I purchased and used.
- LID TOOL- If you are having a roller party and making lots of rollers these little tools are helpful in getting the rollers down firm. I have never used one, but have friends that say these rock.
Want to make your own sticker label to go on the outside of your roller? If you want a cute sleepy time label to match the graphic above, you can download one I made here. It is on a template for the 1.5 square sticker labels by Avery. There are 24 labels so invite some friends over and have a roller party!
How to Use Roller Blends
Roll-on for easy application at work, school or home. Simply apply to the back of neck, shoulders, behind ears or bottoms of the feet. For aromatic and topical use. You can also massage into shoulders, neck, back and feet.