Now You Can Use The Ultimate Blend!
On-Guard is by far one of our favorite essential oil blends. The cinnamony/citrus concoction has a very sharp scent that lets you know it’s not messing around!
What Can You Use On-Guard For?
- A fragrant, natural, way to clean.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
- An effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
- Diffuse for cleansing the air and providing an uplifting scent.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
- Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
- Diffuse in home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma. (our personal favorite!)
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
Jake just loves putting a drop in his mouth and swishing it around with water. The tingling oils help his mouth feel super clean and invigorated! I prefer the capsules with the On-Guard in them.
The Ingredients and How They Work:
Everyone knows that vitamin C is key for a healthy immune system. Wild Orange is a great cleanser, purifying agent and is full of healthy antioxidants.
Another great antioxidant, Clove is well known as a cleaning agent for both teeth and gums. The astringent chemical eugenol found naturally in clove helps kill germs causing infections. It is also great for cardiovascular health.
Cinnamon fights viral and infectious diseases, testing has not found a virus, bacteria, or fungus that can survive in its presence.
Eucalyptus aids with opening airways and helps with breathing. Getting more oxygen into the lungs and bad flu bugs out!
Another respiratory aid, rosemary helps open airways. Unique compounds such as rosmarinic acid, cineol, camphene, borneol, bornyl acetate, and α-pinene, provide anti-inflammation, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.
In November of 2010, the National Institue of Health published the following research showing that this essential oil blend effectively suppressed flu infection in the sample cells.
A bit technical but feel free to read it yourself:
If you have any questions or want to learn more about essential oils, drop us a line!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.