The Magic Behind doTERRA Deep Blue
Have you heard of Deep Blue or had a chance to use it?! This is one product my husband and I use every evening because it ROCKS!. doTERRA has many products that I love, but this one is up there on my top 3! Anytime we travel or on the go, Deep Blue comes with us! I literally keep a form of the product in my gym bag, purse and by my nightstand! Come join us as we dive into how to use the product, how it works, what’s in it, and more!
Ingredients in Deep Blue
- Blue Tansy
- Blue Chamomile
How Deep Blue Works
Deep Blue is a blend of essential oils that provides a soothing effect. Its pretty crazy that when you apply the rub or oils on your skin within seconds you can feel an amazing effect start to take place. You really start to feel a warm tingly sensation and its awesome!
Deep Blue Products
Deep Blue comes in several forms. Its nice to have a few different forms of it around to use for diffrent applications. I like the rub/lotion on my nightstand to use on hands and feet at the end of the night, 10ml Touch Roll on in my purse to use before a work out on my knees, and the Essential Oil by our bath to add a few drops for a soothing effect.
- Deep Blue Rub (lotion)- This is one product I order every month from doTERRA! I can’t live without and take it with me anytime I travel. Its a fantastic lotion with huge benefits! It leaves you feeling soft and not greasy as well as cools/warms problem areas. This lotion is great for massage therapists, sports practitioners, arthritis, achy joints, growing kids, athletes, etc. Retail Price $39.00, Wholesale Price $29.25
- 10ml Deep Blue Roll On– Retail Price $85.33, Wholesale Price $64.00
- 10ml Deep Blue Touch Roll On– If you have kids, this is the perfect Deep Blue product for your family. doTERRA Touch Rollers are blended with the essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil so it is ready to use. The oil blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil is great if you have sensitive skin too. Having a roller is super easy to use to roll directly on growing legs, bottoms of feet, joints or other achy areas. Retail Price $55.67, Wholesale Price $41.75
- 5ml Deep Blue Essential Oil– Retail Price $42.67, Wholesale Price $32.00
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex– These are nutritional supplements that contain powerful polyphenol to help aid occasional aches and pains. Comes with 60 capsules. Retail Price $79.33, Wholesale Price $59.50.
How to Use Deep Blue in Your Everyday Life
- Add a 3-5 drops of the Essential Oil in a bath
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise
- Use for a soothing massage after a long day of house work
- Massage with carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, non scented lotion) onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime
- Take a Polyphenol complex to help with joint discomfort
- Rub on feet after a long day of work
- Roll on neck to relieve tension and leave a cooling sensation
Want to try a Deep Blue Sample?
Want to try this product for yourself? We would be happy to send you a sample! Send us an email to Kelsey at email@example.com
Ready to get started on your essential oil journey? Click here to get started! After well be in touch with you to go over your products and answer any questions you have.
Thanks so much for reading! We hope you find health and wellbeing on your journey to discover essential oils!
We always recommend using certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils from doTerra. In fact, we love them so much, we’re doing our best at making a living sharing and educating all about them! If you’d like to learn more about how you can get amazing wholesale pricing for yourself or if you’d like to run your own essential oils business send us an email and well be in touch.